Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for the sale of all lines of business within the Financial Advisors and Branch Network. The job holder also takes overall accountability for the regional branch activities within the assigned region and accountable for overall profitability of the branch regions.
1. Overall responsible for branch profitability as the Unit CEO;
2. Co-ordinate and supervise staff in the regional office and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed;
3. Responsible for driving the achievement of regional sales revenue targets and by ensuring cross selling and upselling of products in branches;
4. Overall responsible for regional profitability per product or product portfolio
5. Assist the Head of FA and Branch Network to manage the performance of Branch Managers for all production as agreed;
6. Recruit and develop Financial Advisors, Unit Managers, and train various intermediaries to pursue sales of all line of business products;
7. Develop, nurture, grow, motivate and support financial advisors within own branch to achieve their performance targets;
8. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
9. Manage sales costs to ensure profitability;
10. Meet the set persistency levels for all lines of business;
11. Gather and provide marketing intelligence feedback to facilitate development of strategies to give the company a competitive advantage;
12. Provide effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers; and
13. Aggregate sales performance and prepare regional report.
Key Performance Measures
• Total Revenue (per client)
• # Products (per client)
• Branch Profitability
• Customer Satisfaction Index
• Key Talent Retention
• Persistency levels
• Success of Single Distribution within the region & branch
• % of employees achieving targets
• % FA training plans executed
• % processes re-engineered to serve the customers
• % audit recommendations implemented
• % FAs trained on all product lines
• Revenue per FA
• % Retention of high performing FAs
• Britam customers
• Insurance sector player
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a business related degree. Masters’ degree is an added advantage;
2. 7-10 years’ experience in a similar position; 3-4 of which should be in a managerial capacity; and
3. Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or AIIK).
Unposting Date: 31-12-2020