Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of RTCQI Champion.
Located in Murang’a, the RTCQI Champion will be engaged to provide standard oversight while regularly monitoring and ensuring the quality of testing outside the traditional laboratory settings.
- Performing Quarterly STEPWISE PROCESS OF RAPID TESTING/SPI –RT audit/ for all supported sites, identifying the gaps and assisting in the implementation of corrective action
- Work directly with testing sites on various activities or tasks to improve the quality of testing at the site
- HTS Lab Register monthly review to adherence to the Testing SOPs for all supported sites
- Monthly on-site visits to provide technical support /training on rapid HIV testing, the mentorship will be guided by SPI-RT 2015.
- Assist in the distribution of HIV PT samples at the facility level as well as implementation and Initiation of root-cause analysis for undesired testing outcomes (Invalids, inconclusive, unsatisfactory PT)
- Write reports and prepare presentations describing progress and achievements and communicate the findings to the facilities, County and the implementing partners.
- Provide objective reports and analysis in a timely manner.
- Working closely with implementing partners and county, will support facilities prepare for certification on HIV testing through continuous quality improvement efforts
- Supporting facilities implement internal quality controls for HIV testing.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Diploma in Medical laboratory science and registered by KMLTTB
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a busy Lab
- Computer literacy in the use of MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is desired
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating the current and expected salary, contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: CHS INSTITUTE/HR/RTCQI/003/2020 by 5.00 PM December 31, 2020.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.