Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Executive Director
The Human Resources/ Administration Officer is responsible for the implementation of human resources processes in support of the achievement of the organization objectives. S/he will provide support to Human Resources functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, compensation, HRIS, Learning and development, separation processes and administration.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Coordinating staffing plans and perform full cycle recruitment activities for positions in the organization portfolio through posting jobs, interviewing, reference checks and contracting processes
· Ensuring maintenance of recruitment best practices within the recruitment cycles and continuously review the effectiveness and quality of recruitment policy, procedures and strategies
· Developing and implementing HR strategies, policies and procedures that guide the management of employees to govern management of human capital.
Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and advice on employee’s issues related to routine personnel administration activities to include employee attendance, discipline, leave, probationary period, insurance scheme.
· Coordinating staff on boarding and exit plans processes.
· Management of employment contracts as guided by the organization policies and existing national legislation.
· Management of employee benefits such as medical, GPA and provident funds.
· Support organization and project based audits for HR relevant sections
· Oversee updating of the HRIMs systems and generate routinely required reports.
· Coordinate processing of the staff payroll and payment of relevant statutory payments.
Knowledge and Experience:
· A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related field with at least five years’ experience in a similar position.
· Professional Certification in Human Resource Management
· Member of IHRM Kenya
· Previous experience in NGO’s preferred.
· Ability to manage large volume of work independently, accurately and in a timely manner
Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities based on analytical skills and critical thought processes.
How to apply
Gold Star Kenya has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the Job Title provided on the subject line while sending your application & CV in one folder (pdf format) including salary requirements and availability to be received by 24th December 2020.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.