Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – PROCUREMENT – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support in tender/request for quotation evaluation;
- Assisting in record management;
- Following up with service providers on contract execution;
- Assisting in raising and processing purchase/service orders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A continuing 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply or a related field.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to harness teamwork
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-management and attention to details
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 24 December 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.