Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a fixed term position until 31 March 2021.
Purpose of the job
This position will support the day-to-day administration of the Kisumu Office. Reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, this post will be responsible for the travel arrangements and logistics for Kisumu, Nairobi and International staff travels ensuring they are run smoothly and on time. This role will be the focal procurement person for Kisumu Office and support Nairobi procurement processes.Additionally, the role will also be the focal point for HR in the Kisumu office.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business studies or related diploma training.
- A Diploma in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in administration from reputable organisation.
- Experience in working in donor funded programmes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details, good planning skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- To have empathy with the values and ethos of Leonard Cheshire Disability
Please note we do not accept emailed CVs for the application process. Applications should be through the specific link provided or through our website at https://careers.leonardcheshire.org/jobs
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
As part of our safer recruitment practices police check will be required for this role as well as the right to live and work in Kenya.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received, therefore we reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.