Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Manager – Financial Solutions Delivery, the role holder responsibilities will include financial services system management, third party management and Partner Relationship Management.
- Evaluation of new and existing financial systems infrastructure;
- Planning & design for new solutions;
- Implementation and integration of new hardware/software;
- Optimization of existing systems;
- Internal Process Improvement in accordance with ITIL and Agile standards;
- Change management and;
- Contributing towards innovation initiatives.
- Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunications; Electronic Engineering; IT (Computing) – Operating systems, databases, system development
- 2 years of work experience as an engineer in Financial Technology or a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator).
- Software development skills in Java, python.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology. Certification in Scrum fundamentals is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Dev Ops
- Experience in mobile money systems.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Huawei or GCP). Certifications will be an added advantage
- Proven Analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work without supervision & meet tight deadlines/schedules;
- Good presentation skills required;
- Proactive & self-motivated;
- Good public relations, communication & interpersonal.
Note to Applicants
- As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
Last Date to Apply: Dec 27, 2020
- If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.