Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Engineer – Telco & IT Data Center Networks – Planning and Design
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Transport & IP Planning and Design Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Principal Engineer –Telco Data Center Networks (DCN) Planning and Design, the position holder will be responsible for planning and deploying; The Telco Data Centre Networks, The VAS, OSS and Financial Services Network, Machine to Machine networks for the Core and Access Network Elements( MSSs, MGWs and BSCs projects/solutions, Inter/Intra Telco and IT Data Centre connectivity, Customer Care and Retail Shops connectivity to centralized resources.
- Planning, design and optimization of the Telco and IT Data Centre Networks infrastructure to support Safaricom requirements needs for Office Automation, Retail Shops and Care Centres connectivity and the Telecommunications Elements connectivity
- Budgeting, Supplier Management and Quality Assurance
- Database management, Documentation and process improvements:
- Preparation of Telco and IT DCN projects, POC bid /RFQ documents and Evaluations
- Leadership and Resource Management
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics ,Telecommunication Engineering, IT or a closely related numerate discipline
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a busy telecommunications environment –Involved in Strategy Modeling, Planning, Design and Optimization of DCNs
- In-depth understanding of Telco and IT DCNs infrastructure deployment life cycle
- Router, Switches and firewall configuration (Cisco and Huawei)
- VPN, Remote Access and Terminal Server configuration.
Last Date to Apply: Dec 25, 2020