Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Business Engagement, the role holder responsibilities will include financial services system management, team management, third party management and Partner Relationship Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading virtual teams to design and deliver financial systems
- Planning & design for scalable, flexible and resilient system;
- Development and implementation of the financial systems architecture and roadmap
- Evaluation of new and existing financial systems infrastructure;
- Implementation and integration of new hardware/software;
- Optimization of existing systems;
- Internal Process Improvement in accordance with ITIL and Agile standards;
- Change management
- Contributing towards innovation initiatives.
- Research and development of future technologies and solutions to need financial systems needs
- Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunications; Electronic Engineering; IT (Computing) – Operating systems, databases, system development
- 5 years of work experience as an engineer in Financial Technology or a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator).
- Software development skills in Java, python, C, and web technologies
- Development and management of database-based applications
- Knowledge in Agile methodology. Certification in Scrum fundamentals is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Dev Ops
- Experience in mobile money systems.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Huawei or GCP). Certifications will be an added advantage
- Proven Analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work without supervision & meet tight deadlines/schedules;
- Good presentation skills required;
- Proactive & self-motivated;
- Good public relations, communication & interpersonal.
Note to Applicants
As part of our recruitment process, we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Applicable to Kenyans only
- Scanned copy of University Certificate
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport-Legal Form of Identification
How to Apply
Last Date to Apply: Dec 24, 2020
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.