Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The task of this assignment is to support in realizing the ChildFund Sponsor Relations (SR) Digitalization process. SR Digitalization provides an opportunity to improve the operational workflow, with the use of technology. It helps in redesigning the process, enhancing quality of work & efficiency, and promoting consistency, with the adoption of faster and cost-effective methods of operation. It also enables better storing, sharing, and analyzing of data, while reducing human errors.
They will be closely supervised with the Program and Sponsorship officers for the respective sites while reporting to the Program & Sponsorship Coordinator. Their core task will be to support the digitization process. The other tasks are as follows:
• Create the physical child file for each child and input all the available content **
• Create a main child-specific folder in the computer and rename as specified
• Scan document for each child and upload to respective folders
• Present the work process to the supervisor at the end of each week.
• Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
• Ensure submission of all the completed forms for the week to the supervisor.
• Ensure filing is done
• Child specific folders with year specific sub folders created for all the children
• Scanned, uploaded files and filed hard copies
• Daily Reports on any mismatch
• Must have KCSE certificate and at least a diploma for post-secondary education
• University students are encouraged to apply (evidence of university enrolment) or completion certificates
• Must be computer literate with high typing speed
• Must be able to perform tasks such as scanning, photocopying and other
• Good filing skills front office skills
• Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day, which may involve long working hours.
• Enrolled Children are encouraged to apply (state Child Enrolment Number)
• Must be from around program area (indicate location of residence)
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their Application letter, CV, National ID copy and relevant certificates to KenyaHR@childfund.org to reach us not later than Thursday, 31st December 2020