Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for systems support including but not limited to availability, performance and reliability of all on-premises IT systems infrastructure.
- Responsible for infrastructure optimization of all IT infrastructure to ensure optimal infrastructure performance.
- Administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance, complex troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Server, DNS, user authentication and other operational systems as required.
- Implementation tools to aid in improving operation efficiencies in monitoring and infrastructure management.
- Automation of Directory Services to provide Identity Management and User/Group management tools utilizing Active Directory as the backbone for the Identity Access Management implementation.
- Establishes service specifications to other systems including permissions modification, deletion, role definitions, reclassification and other similar access management related functions.
- Service Quality Management: Ensure IT and Infrastructure platforms perform within or exceed KPIs, ensure ability of the system to support specific forms of traffic, and to support end user experience.
- Resolve faults on all systems deployed for IT systems infrastructure platforms.
- Implements best practice security measures to ensure the integrity and continuity of systems services and information and continuously monitor security compliance.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT/ Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in infrastructure support in an environment mixed with Windows and Linux server environment.
- Certification in VMware (VCP) or Microsoft Professional certification in systems administration is required.
- Good working knowledge of high availability environments with Active Directory and VMware virtualization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 31st December 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.