Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Primary responsibilities include management of all Administrative management, Logistics, Outsourced services and F&LS ancillary services.
- Formulation and enforcement of strategies, policies, procedures and Unit’s work plan.
- Provide efficient Administrative logistical support to the Authority.
- Supervising building projects, partitioning works, maintenance and repairs
- Coordination of outsourced services and adherence to SLAs.
- Effective management of administrative services (insurance, cleaning, courier, catering, parking, telephone services among other ancillary services.
- Assets appraisals and disposal management in liaison with other relevant departments
- Providing technical and managerial support to the Division’s staff
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory regulation
- Training and development of F&LS staff
- Performance management of the Division’s staff
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- A Degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent field
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
Relevant work experience required
- At least seven 5 years’ experience, two (2) of which should be at entry level management
- Ability to provide strategic leadership
- Project/Operations management.
- Ability to carry out financial and technical appraisal of projects.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties and staff – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills
Closing Date: 01-01-2021