Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- To establish, develop and maintain strategic relationship and partnerships between KRA and its stakeholders to drive attainment of KRA corporate objectives,
- To develop and implement an organisation-wide strategic stakeholder engagement strategy for key stakeholders to help deliver the Authority’s overall corporate strategy.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan in order to identify, build and maintain relationships that support the attainment of KRA’s corporate goals.
- Manage and develop the public sector and private sector team and ensure the provision of regular supervision, objective setting, appraisal and personal development plans.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Development, institutionalization, and implementation of the Authority’s stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Development and implementation of strategic stakeholder outreach initiatives and dialogue platforms to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of the Authority’s processes and service delivery
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships to exchange information with stakeholder groups to inform strategic and operational decision making
- Carry out a stakeholder needs assessment and continuously monitor the needs of the stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Develop stakeholder correspondence, briefings and reports for the management
- Coordinate the authority’s stakeholder consultations in line with the Constitution of Kenya
- Seek and pursue opportunities for the organization to network across the public and private sectors.
- Develop and maintain a database of key influencers in stakeholder organizations and association.
- Position the Authority with key stakeholders and create a positive image of the organization.
- Implement methods of monitoring stakeholder perceptions and experiences with the Authority.
- Prepare, implement and monitor financial and budget reports for stakeholder engagement
- Prepare and present financial reports for stakeholder activities for approval by the Chief Manager
- Prepare and present the section’s procurement plan
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Assign work to subordinates.
- Monitor subordinates work performance.
- Appraise/evaluate subordinates performance.
- Works predominantly within the office.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Economics, Mass Communications, Political Science, Public Policy, Media Relations and Marketing or related field.
- Masters degree in a business field is an added advantage
- Post graduate diploma in Marketing or related field is an added advantage
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered institute of Marketing
- Chartered institute of Public Relations
- Certification in media management & mass communication
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar work environment, 2 years of which must be in a management role.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 1st January 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.