Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Channel Lead and supporting Centre Managers, the purpose of this role is to ensure effective administrative and financial oversight of all channel activities with a specific focus on: effective management of stock, accuracy of records, appropriate documentation of all financial transactions and reconciliations, and administrative facilitation & reporting. He/she is responsible for developing, monitoring and implementing effective systems that enable efficient use of resources in accordance with organization’s policies and the respective donor policies/guidelines. The role will support functions necessary for the day to day operations of the Channel Lead, ensuring support requests are addressed in a timely manner.
The Operations Assistant will use his or her excellent knowledge of programme and commercial operations and is expected to be pro-active in resolving challenges in a bid to ensure effective use of resources and compliance. He/she will sustain collaborative relationships with Channel Lead, Centre teams and other MSK team members to drive value for money and ensure effective coordination of channel operational activities. The Operations Assistant is expected to participate in the Centre’s review meetings and provide logistical support to Channel Lead and team members’ activities.
- Degree in Business Management /Administration or related discipline
- Conversant with latest technologies in procurement system & electronic health records & financial reporting
- Proven experience providing excellent administrative support in a fast-paced business environment/Non-governmental organization.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details; ability to spot inconsistencies in reports and data.
- Experience editing written communication.
- Ability to work well with others in team environments, build consensus and drive change.
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from team members.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th January 2021. The subject of the email should read Channel Operations Assistant. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer with zero tolerance to fraud and bribery. The successful candidate must adhere to MSK’s safeguarding policies.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.