Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Marie Stopes has a vacancy of Executive Assistant to Country Director. Reporting to the Country Director, this role provides vital support in the Country Director’s office. The job holder provides comprehensive administrative, logistical, communication and technical support to the Country Director and Country Management Team (CMT).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Human Resources or related field
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Knowledge of project work
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills –both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interpret verbal, written and numerical data
- Proven ability to “sell” ideas and concepts
- Negotiation skills
- Content design skills
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 5th January 2021.The subject of the email should read Executive Assistant to Country Director/Admin Officer. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer with zero tolerance to fraud and bribery. The successful candidate must adhere to MSK’s safeguarding policies.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.