Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Health Financing Officer -will be responsible for corporate business growth of centres with a critical focus on Private Medical Insurance Providers & NHIF, learning Institutions, SMEs and Corporate Organizations. The post holder will develop, grow and manage these income streams.
The post holder must be able to identify and seek opportunities to expand the insurance and corporate business base through harnessing the current clients and enrolling new ones. The post holder will be the client liaison person, seeking to improve repeat visits and assuring client satisfaction and referral.
The Health Financing Officer should be able to sustain close and collaborative relationships with other MSK departments to leverage opportunities that drive business. This function will entail aspects of Business & Market analysis, New business development, Relationship Management, Business remodeling with the incorporation of innovations.
The Health Financing Officer shall be responsible for credit management for all the centres channel corporate Business.
The poster holder will be required to have at least 3 years of experience in Corporate/Health Insurance Sales and Marketing especially in a service industry, most preferably clinical business and should have good managerial skills and experience. The post involves extensive national travel.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further our Goal: THE PREVENTION OF UNWANTED BIRTHS and its mission of ensuring the individuals’ right to: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE
Education and Experience
- University degree in Health Systems Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and corporate relationship management with a reputable health organization.
- Knowledge of Health Marketing and medical service trends in the country.
- Knowledge of Clinical Health Services Family planning, corporate engagement and Marketing an added advantage.
- Previous experience working in health service provision especially Family planning, maternal child health or community health areas an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office application including MS Excel, Power point and internet is mandatory
- Proven excellent technical oral, written,abilities; ability to present and write influentially for multiple audiences
- Ability to work well with others in team environments, build consensus and drive change.
- Must be able to satisfy stakeholders
- Should be able to work in deadline driven/ results-oriented environments
- Strong people management skills
- Able to think strategically and a good planner
- Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets and to achieve organizational change
- Possess leadership personality and able to take on and solve problems quickly and efficiently
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 05, 2021. The subject of the email should read Health Financing Officer.Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Anti fraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults.