Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Channel Lead Outreach, the Permanent Method Provider is responsible for the delivery of the permanent methods strategy within Marie Stopes Kenya Outreach (FPO) and selected Marie Stopes Kenya (MSK) Centres. FPO teams deliver high quality family planning including permanent methods to the poorest,marginalized and hardest to reach areas of Kenya, and deliver the majority of MSK’s health impact.
The post holder will directly be responsible for the permanent methods delivery from selected teams. He/she will be responsible for increasing accountability in terms of mitigating fraud, increasing the productivity and quality of care of the permanent services. He/she will be closely supported by other teams across MSK and monitored routinely by the channel lead on the progress made.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further our Goal: THE PREVENTION OF UNWANTED BIRTHS and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE
- Degree in Medicine or a Diploma in Clinical Medicine& a Higher Diploma in Reproductive Health
- Registered and licensed by relevant regulatory body.
- A Qualification Project cycle management is desirable
Skills and attitude:
- Experience in provision of permanent methods for over 2 years
- Experience in improving clinical quality through supportive supervision and mentorship
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced problem solving and turning around teams with challenges
- Experience as a line manager including performance management is desirable
- Experience in reproductive health programming is desirable
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office package
- Analytical ability and a creative thinker
- Fluency in both written and spoken English with exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Team player, confident and resilient personality
- Ability to manage a very heavy and fluctuating work load.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com or before 5th January 2021. The subject of the email should read Permanent Method Provider. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer with zero tolerance to fraud and bribery. The successful candidate must adhere to MSK’s safeguarding policies.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.