Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the supervision of laundry and housekeeping supervisor the above post is responsible for provision of timely and effective laundry services to the academy students, staff and any other external clients. Ensuring guests/duty houses are clean, well maintained and comfortable for staff and guests.
• Ensuring that all academy linen, uniforms and any other articles are processed in right procedures and in good cleaning agents.
• Ensuring that all uniformed staff gets their uniforms timely, clean, pressed and free from odor.
• Establishing effective and efficient procedure /rota for collection of dirty linen as well as delivering clean and pressed linen to students’ residences
• Ensuring that internal and external clients at the laundry are served courteously and that their laundry is ready in agreed date and time
• Ensuring that all the laundry equipment and linen are maintained in clean, safe and efficient condition
• Cleaning and replenishing staff duty houses as well as academy guests houses.
• Reporting on any maintenance issue spotted in duty/guest houses.
• Taking care of machines and equipment entrusted to him or her
• Diploma /Certificate in Laundry and housekeeping operations or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Past experience working in a busy laundry preferably a learning institution is an added advantage.
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be on permanent terms.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position,contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Friday 25th December, 2020.