Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Pastry cook will be responsible for preparation of quality breads, pastries and desserts to students, staff and guests in the Academy.
• Responsible for production of quality and tasty pastries , breads, and desserts for in house consumption and for sale.
• Preparation of Cakes for special occasions.
• Assist in implementation of the academy menus.
• Ensure that food is requested according to the number of students and staff in the academy and that there is no wastage of food.
• Responsible for maintaining the highest standard of hygiene in food handling and in the work area in line with the public health regulations on food safety.
• Taking care of catering equipment and utensils by taking regular inventories and reporting any loss or breakage of items.
• Ensure that the kitchen is locked and keys kept safely upon closure.
• Ensure that waste is segregated during food preparation.
• Diploma of equivalent in food preparation from a recognized institution
• At least 3 years’ experience as a cook in a comparable institution.
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be on permanent terms
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Friday 25th December, 2020.