Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Transformational Impact Manager reports functionary to the CEO and Administratively to the People and Culture Director.
Specific areas of responsibility:
• Ensuring VisionFund Kenya staff live out our Christian faith in all we do as reflected in strategy, ministry and organisational practices.
• Leading the Impact function within the organization, ensuring that our work results in positive financial, social, spiritual impact.
• Equip staff to follow Jesus’ incarnational ministry model of servant leadership and of deep client listening.
• Setting strategic knowledge management priorities to ensure that faith & development knowledge is leveraged as a strategic asset to enhance impact.
• Adapting and developing resources (reflecting branding, communication and F&D priorities) that will influence and deepen all staffs understanding of our Christian identity and how it informs our approach to work and delivery of financial services.
• Championing, modelling and supporting the living out of our faith and calling through equipping of leaders and staff (including staff of different faiths; reflect denominational diversity and other-faith sensitivities, where appropriate.)
• Ensuring our Christian faith informs and supports the delivery of high quality financial services and non-financial services (e.g. training of clients), and external engagement in delivering VisionFund Kenya’s mission mandates and impact of faith.
• Support other key VF Kenya staffing needs such as staff care and support programs in collaboration with key departments.
The ideal candidate MUST have
• Education at a minimum of Bachelor degree level (in development, theology or other related field)
• A proven strategic thinker
• Computer literacy; strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
• Commitment and ability to develop others
• Ability to integrate teams of professionals around common goals.
• Strong presentation skills.
• A committed believer in God the Father and His son Jesus Christ
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating the expected remuneration daytime contact and addresses of 3 referees one of which must be a faith leader to reach the undersigned by 31st December 2020.
The position should be the subject of the email application. Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org