Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Chemist –Grade KPC 7
- Assist the Chemist:
- Perform tests in all grades of petroleum products
- Analyse test results and make conclusions
- Ensure test equipment are available
- Advise the QCM on slop management
- Prepare periodic reports
- Ensure proper housekeeping in the laboratory
- Enforce HSE issues in the lab
- Liaison officer in the lab
- Enforce JIG requirements in Jet A-1 handling
- Supervision and appraisals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant experience
- Membership to a relevant professional body e.g. KCS.
- Proficient in computer applications
How to Apply
All applications should be received not later than 7th January 2021.Candidates interested in positions in Grade KPC 2, 3 & 4 are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. In this regard, they must upload copies of the following;
i.Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (DCI)
ii.Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
iii.Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
iv.Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
v.Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.