Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job grade: Equivalent to CSG 15 in the Civil Service
No of posts: 6
REF: KVB/OA /8/2020
Terms of service 2-year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
The monthly remuneration will include Kshs -Basic salary: 15,670, House allowance: as per region of deployment, Commuter allowance: 4,000
This is the entry grade for this cadre an officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus;
- Maintaining general cleanliness around the offices by collection and disposal of litter;
- Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensure general proper sanitation;
- Dusting the office and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- Dispatching letters and files; and
- Performing general gardening including landscaping, lawn scarping, cutting grass, weeding, and pruning.
Requirement for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+.
- Fulfill the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Proficiency in computer application
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meets the above qualifications should submit their applications through the above email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Veterinary Board
PO Box 513-00605
On or before 15th January 2021 not later than 5.00pm (East African time).
Kenya Veterinary Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on fair competition and merit representation of Kenya Diverse Communities and according equal employment opportunities to men, women and members of all ethnic groups. The marginalized, minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Ethics and integrity
Shortlisted candidates shall be expected to prove their compliance with chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by obtaining and presenting clearance/compliance certificates from the following organization during interview.
- Kenya Revenue Authority KRA)
- Higher Educations Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic and professional certificates during interviews. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.