Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The job holder is responsible for adherence of flight safety procedures during service delivery as guided by the Civil Aviation Regulations and AMREF Flying Doctors Operations Manual.
- Diploma in Flight Operations/Dispatch
- Current KCAA Flight Operations (FOO) License
Preferred experience and essential knowledge
- A minimum of 4 consecutive years of work experience in flight operations and dispatch
- Knowledge in radio communication,
- Knowledge of KCAA Regulations to enable one comply with aviation industry regulations
- Knowledge of IATA policies to enable one comply with international aviation rules
- KAA Policies to help understand the airport rules
- Knowledge of ICAO policies to enable one comply with international navigation rules
- ICT proficiency
- Basic knowledge in First Aid is an added advantage
How to apply:
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading aero-medical and health solutions provider, submit application by 06 January 2021. Attach cover letter specifying how you meet the criteria, what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in PDF.
AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.