Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main Purpose of Job
The job holder will provide overall managerial and technical leadership in the implementation of the Project to ensure it meets the overall objectives. S/he will provide technical leadership for the project implementation, human resources,capacity development and health systems strengthening related activities. Responsible for designing, developing and implementing capacity development programmes within the Institute of Capacity Development in close collaboration with the Head of Programmes and ICD Director.
Education and knowledge
- Master degree or equivalent in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Leadership and Management, Medical Education or any other relevant Social sciences.
- A relevant first-level university degree in combination with two 2 additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in the design and development of capacity enhancing programmes.
- In depth knowledge of capacity development approaches and methodologies
- Knowledge in human resources for health (HRH) development, adult learning methodologies and leveraging technology for learning.
- Demonstrated capacity in strategic planning, proposal writing, and project management and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage multiple geographies capacity development programmes
- At least 5 years’ progressive working experience in project management or technical position in public health or health development programmes.
- Experience in intervention experience on projects with strong community involvement in western region of Kenya
- Exposure at international level in managing capacity development programmes and especially human resources for health is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing systems and overseeing programme from start-up under limited time constraints
- Have a perfect command of project management and monitoring (Monitoring of activities, budget, logistics issues)
- Hands on experience in project development, proposal writing and grant management
How to apply
Interested? You w ill be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application. Deadline for submission: 3rd January 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy