Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main purpose of the role
The Project Officer (LLGI) as a member of the secretariat team, is responsible for supporting the implementation of the “Local Leadership for Global Impact” (LLGI) project. Funded by BMZ, this large programme will operate in over 50 countries. Responsibilities include supporting the implementation and coordination of the project; supporting the implementation and coordination of the project; supporting project partners; supporting donor reporting;supporting fundraising efforts; learning; and advocacy and external relations. The role will primarily support the LLGI project with up to 75% of their time, the remainder supporting other projects as allocated by the Project Coordinator.
- Appropriate Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency, written and spoken, in English
- Academic qualification in international development related field
- Significant experience in disaster risk management and project implementation;
- Experience of working in civil society organisations and networks;
- Experience of working on advocacy,lobbying and campaign initiatives.
- Experience of qualitative/quantitative social research;
- Knowledge of people-centred participatory tools and inclusive approaches;
- Experience of developing fundraising proposals;
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description then send a one page cover letter and CV (no more than 4 pages) to email@example.com with the subject “Project Officer (LLGI)”. All applications must be in English. The closing date for applications is 10 January 2021, though GNDR reserves the right to close the advert early in case of high numbers of applicants. Provisionally, first round interviews are scheduled for 21 and 22 January.