Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main purpose of the role
The Senior Grant Compliance Accountant, as a member of the secretariat team, is responsible for the financial oversight of GNDR’s members participating in donor–funded projects, throughout all stages of the project management cycle. This includes pre-financing due diligence, setting up of grant financial management systems, project accounting and financial reporting, overseeing compliance to GNDR and donor financial policies and procedures, and donor audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Subject;
- Qualification in Accounting or Financial Management;
- Significant experience of finance and grants experience gained from a non-profit organization handling donor funds;
- Experience of working with institutional donor grants (e.g. EU,USAID, DFID);
- Experience of subgrants management;
- Experience of meeting compliance requirements of institutional donors;
- Working experience of QuickBooks software
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction supervision
- Ability to think, plan, prioritise and organise in a clear and structured way
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good ICT and computer skills
- Excellent communications skills including with overseas partners and colleagues
- Fluency in other languages,preferably, French or Spanish
How to Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description then send a cover letter and CV (no more than 4 pages) to email@example.com with the subject “Grant and Compliance Accountant”. All applications must be in English. Closing date: midnight on Sunday 10 January 2021.