Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Safaricom PLC hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Safaricom to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Safaricom family.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The User Experience Researcher will primarily be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user-centered design research, including identification of user needs and goals, insights generation and publication, task and workflow modeling, ethnography and persona development as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing. A successful User Experience Researcher must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects. Some deliverables we expect from the User Experience Researcher include hypotheses, hunt statements, research summaries, competitive analyses, literature reviews, information articles and academic publications.
The User experience researcher must be proficient in:
- Conducting usability research both online and in the field
- Generating research insights and design recommendations
- Serve as a ‘repository’ of research-based usability knowledge
- Working with project business representatives and team members to test business and user requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Determining user needs by conducting task-focused analyses
- Working with aesthetic designers to the user interface and interactions of our products
- Coordinate, plan, conduct and moderate lab, field and remote usability testing
- User research methods and selection for particular research projects
- Academic publication and presentations
- Usability moderating, participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, report writing and presentations (verbal and written), research plan creation, data analysis and synthesis, academic publication and presentations.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer interaction, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Information Systems, or any related field.
- Must becollaborative, self-motivated, proactive, organized, and punctual with deliverables, a team player, curious, innovative, empathetic and quality and result focused.
- Must provide a list of their peer-reviewed publications in mid to top-tier conferences and/or journals.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.