Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Safaricom PLC hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Safaricom to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Safaricom family.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The primarily role of an User interface Designer is to create, implement and improve design systems, elements, styles, user flows and visual artifacts.
The roles of an Interaction Designer include:
- Execute all aesthetic design stages from concept to engineering hand off
- Establishing design principles + UI direction for the engineers
- Communicating with product managers, engineers, interaction designers, researchers and the team at large to define and implement product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Apply design thinking and fundamental design principles to interfaces
- Staying abreast of UI trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration
- Testing and analysing recently released products/features to identify potential areas of improvement
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Three or more years of experience and proven record of accomplishment.
Must be collaborative, self-motivated, proactive, organised, punctual with deliverables, a team player, curious, innovative, empathetic and quality and result focused.
Must provide a strong work portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding and application of UI best practices.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.