Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
To provide high quality legal support to the business to support ongoing business, enable new initiatives and effectively mitigate legal risk.
Essence of the role: Confidence & proactivity
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide sound legal advice to senior management across a wide range of commercial, tech & logistics initiatives.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the business units including drafting & negotiation of contracts, and supervising output within the legal team.
- Manage relationships with, and deliverables expected of, external legal service providers to safeguard Sendy’s interests.
- Provide legal support for high stake insurance claims.
- Support on legal aspects of Sendy’s expansion into other countries.
- Support Sendy’s fundraising rounds particularly by facilitating legal due diligence, and preparation of investment documents.
- Continuously monitor legal compliance and alignment to best practice within the organization.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya/ Uganda
- Minimum four years’ post-qualification experience
- Demonstrably good management experience
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options