Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat (VDS) is a Semi-autonomous Government Agency established under The Kenya Gazette No.1386 (Vol. CXI – No 15 of 17th February 2009. The Vision Delivery Board (VDB) is seeking to fill ten (10) Vacancies through a competitive recruitment process. The positions are stated below:
(i) Director, Economic and Macro Pillar
(ii) Deputy Director Enablers Pillar
(iii) Deputy Director, Social and Political Pillars
(iv) Chief Human Resource and Administration Officer
(v) Chief Internal Audit Officer
(vi) Chief Supply Chain Management Officer
(vii) Chief Information Communication Technology Officer
(viii) Records Management Officer
(x) Office Assistant
The following key attributes will be required for the positions:
1. Must be a visionary, transformative and results-oriented strategic thinker, demonstratively;
2. Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
3. Excellent organizational, inter-personal and communication skills;
4. Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
5. Be self-driven, a team-player and a mentor/coach; and
6. Ability to cultivate partnership and collaborations.
Terms of Service
All positions are on contract terms for a period of three years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The salary and other benefits attached to this position will be as determined by the VDB in consultation with the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply:
Details on the job specifications of each job vacancies can be obtained on the website http://vision2030.go.ke/vacancies/
“Women, Minorities, Marginalized and Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply”. All applications should be submitted by 5 pm on 13th January 2021.
Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.