Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Compensation: From $5 to $15 per page*
About the Job
- We are looking for freelance writers who have exceptional news judgement – reporters who can cut through the noise to find the most interesting angle for a story. You will be able to break down complicated concepts in a simple way. Most importantly, you will be adept at writing clean copy that is friendly yet authoritative. We need talented communicators who pride themselves on attention to detail, follow briefs carefully, respect deadlines and welcome feedback.
- Passion is key, so writing about what you love is the best way to achieve success.
If you have…
- ■ A positive attitude and a great work ethic…
- ■ The ability to work collaboratively to meet deadlines…
- ■ Ability to work independently…
- ■ The desire to create highly engaging, impactful and original articles for people all over the world…
Qualification and Application Requirements
- ■ A Degree or a Diploma
- ■ A solid grasp of the English language and ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
- ■ Excellent research and writing skills
- ■ A copy of CV
- ■ Proof of Identification
- ■ Copies of Academic Certificates
Please note before submitting an application: At eDailyAfrica we take our recruitment process very seriously. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
eDailyAfrica provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.