Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oversee the day to day kitchen activities and ensure that the food prepared is hygienic, well cooked, tasty and in line with the approved school menu
• Enthusiastic, organized, hygienic professional chef with proven ability to lead a team
• Have excellent communication skills
• Innovative and self-motivated individual
• A person of good conduct and high personal integrity Job description
• Plan and prepare all meals according to the school menu and within a fixed budget, while following guidelines on nutrition and healthy eating
• Monitoring and managing supplies within a budget
• Efficiently manage kitchen inventory and stores
• Maintenance of the kitchen area
• Managing good relationships with catering suppliers
- Diploma in food production/ culinary arts or other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience. Experience in a school set up will be an added advantage
How to Apply