Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The University is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
[one (1) post]
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT/SENIOR STORES CLERK II – GRADE 5 Ref: TTU/ADM/PA/12/2020
a) Must possess Diploma in Procurement Supplies Management or equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution
b) Must be registered with a relevant professional body
c) Must be Computer Literate
d) Certificate of Good Conduct
a) Must possess KCSE or equivalent with a mean grade of D+ with a minimum of D+ in
b) Must possess Certificate in Supplies Management or its equivalent
c) Three (3) years’ experience as Procurement/Stores Clerk II or comparable position
d) Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
e) Must be Computer literate;
f) Exemplary work performance
How to Apply:
1. Your application should indicate the job reference number Department or Office or Directorate and for those applying for academic positions indicate the area of specialisation.
2. Send soft copy application to the email address: email@example.com and two (2) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current pay slip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. Provide your mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees (who should send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in sealed envelope) to the address below:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Finance & Planning)
Taita Taveta University
P.O. Box 635-80300, VOI
3. In addition, applicants must also submit valid and current clearance certificates from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Directorate of Criminal Investigations
4. The application should reach on or before 18th January, 2021 at 3pm.
- Successful candidates for the position of Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer shall be eligible for appointment to the position of the Dean of School;
- The successful candidate for Internal Audit shall be eligible for appointment as Head of Internal Audit Department;
- Taita Taveta University is an Equal opportunity employer;
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply;
- Taita Taveta University does not levy any fees for job application; and
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.