Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are in search of a seasoned Finance Controller for Tsebo International to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
As the Finance Controller you will be responsible to ensure control functions of the Tsebo International division are running smoothly in relation to the strategy of the business .This would include but not limited to:
• Ensuring and monitoring high standards of financial control across the business
• Monitoring completeness, timelines, and accuracy of the statutory financial reporting
• Monitoring and oversight of the taxation profile across the group
• Monitoring and oversight over external audit compliance, and internal audit planning and tracking of progress on resolutions
• Any special projects requested by the FD
Duties & Responsibilities
* Financial reporting to support improved business decision making
* Provide financial accounting and analytical support whilst keeping abreast with changes in IFRS, taxation, financial regulations and legislations
* Credit control management
* Internal financial control management
* Manage statutory and financial regulatory compliance
* Develop, Maintain and Institutionalize Financial Systems, Policies and Procedures
* Strong relationship and or stakeholder engagement to be able to influence finance and operational teams
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work in a changing environment coordinating very diverse teams across multiple geographies in the MEA region
• High integrity and openness with commitment to good governance
• Energetic, highly motivated and innovative in pursuit of business growth and success
• Leading and Directing Change within the business
• Problem solving skills
• Hands on Approach to problem solving
• Project Management skills
• Accounting Standards (IFRS – FRM)
• Accounting and Auditing skills
• Qualified Chartered/ Professional Accountant
• Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualification with at least 2-3 years in a financial compliance position
• Service industry is a distinct advantage
Closing date: 2021/01/15