Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The primary function of the school Electrician is to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. S/He should be able to set up and maintain well-functioning electrical installations that meet relevant safety and quality standards in order to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize the usability of electricity within the school facilities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Complete all work to the highest standard
- Keep the Head Teacher and Facility Manager informed of any potential risks and recommend alleviation plans.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other equivalents
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- 5 years of experience (two of those worked within a learning institution would be an added advantage)
Job Expires: 15-Jan-2021