Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Provide first level of technical support to the users of all ICT services including information systems) available at AKES offices and schools.
- Assist in the implementation and support of all ICT initiatives and information systems.
- Assist in the implementation of ICT policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Ensure timely installation, configuration and maintenance of ICT hardware, software and network equipment, while maintaining proper documentations on all configurations, design, faults/incidents and responses.
- Assist in the implementation of information security related best practices for all ICT services available at AKES units in Kenya;
- Assist schools in identifying and quantifying ICT needs with guidance from central office IT;
- Maintain updated inventory record for ICT hardware, software and network equipment within cluster;
- Ensure regular updates to operating systems, anti-malware solutions and other systems for all computers;
- Provide technical training to the users of ICT services as and when required;
- Assist ICT function at central office in extending support to ICT staff members at all AKES schools in Kenya, as and when needed.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience preferably in school environment.
- Strong and demonstrable IT skills in Hardware, networking, cloud computing.
- Relevant IT certifications would be an added advantage
Job Expires: 15-Jan-2021