Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Job holder will be required to work with the school Finance Officer and Facilities Manager so as to run the procurement office for all the Academy Units. He/ She will be required to ensure that the accurate preparation of documents, internal controls, procurement processes and financial policies are adhered to. Manage the request to purchase to receipt of goods/services process.
- Provide support to Head-teachers, Central Office and school Finance team with regards to procurement systems and procedures.
- Share and monitor the updated vendor’s list
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers in consultation with Head-teachers and Finance Officer
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing for outsourced services
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review the quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices and seek to digitize these with support from IT and Head-teachers
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- With assistance of store manager monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with stores staff to ensure proper storage
- Coordinate with Facilities Manager to ensure that the school facilities, buildings and gardens are maintained as per the request of Head-teachers
- Attend meetings with Head-teachers on a regular basis
- Interact with and consult with Finance Officer at AKAN on PRF to LPO processes and budget-related processes
- Advise Head-teachers on improved procurement systems and processes
- Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement Option)
- Diploma in Procurement Management
- Be certified by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- 5 years of experience in procurement and/or administrative purchasing in a learning institution
Job Expires: 15-Jan-2021