Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The primary function of the school guidance counselor is to provide a comprehensive competency-based counseling program focused on the learning, personal/social and career/vocational needs of all students.
- Providing a professional and confidential counseling service for all students.
- Providing guidance services, programs, and activities for students and teachers.
- Promoting healthy communication among families, peers, and faculty members.
- Student advocacy.
- Where appropriate and within the bounds of confidentiality, sharing information with faculty so students are effectively supported
- Bachelors of Education degree/Counselling/Psychology /B.A or B. Sc with PGDE
- 5 years of experience in teaching
- Teacher Service Commission Certificate.
- Proven consistency in-class work performance.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of counselling programmes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Job Expires: 15-Jan-2021