Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
• Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years working experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy set up.
• Computer Literacy-Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
• Good recording keeping and reporting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and manage people.
• Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision.
• Ensure compliance with PPB regulations for the branch
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, administration, and sales in the region.
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans with the Operations Manager and Operations Director at the Head office.
• Meet assigned goals and metrics.
• Manage assigned budget and allocated funds appropriately.
• Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
• Ensure Compliance with all Company Standard Operating Procedures and Policies in place.
Send CVs to ‘email@example.com’. Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications.