Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of record inventories.
• Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated individual who applies initiative to get the job done.
• Strong Relationship building skills. Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with teams, internal customers, and other stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
• Ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence.
• Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems to deliver top-quality service.
• Ability to proactively seek new resources to improve processes for continuing operational excellence.
• Proficient in functions of MS Office, Outlook, and other database functionality/concepts.
• Ability and experience to perform all imaging tasks with a strong understanding of imaging quality measurement techniques and processes.
Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of experience.
• Focus and attention to detail.
• Good typing skills & Speed.
• High school diploma, plus college education or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in a document management project would be an advantage.
• Computer packages.
• Responsible for maintaining data into the database, classifying and processing records according to Harley’s procedures so related records are linked, searchable and retrievable and meet firm compliance requirements as per the master lists.
• Handle requests for records needed in an efficient manner.
• Attend to database queries to track records and meet internal customers’ needs.
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed to facilitate orderly retention and disposition of records. Act as a liaison between user departments regarding issues of retention and disposition.
• Safeguard and maintain records impacted by litigation, partners, and administrative holds.
• Ability to identify operational efficiencies to contain costs while maintaining work quality and productivity.
• Prepare documents for scanning and indexing – Document preparation.
• Scan documents to electronic images.
• Perform quality audits on documents scanned into the document imaging system.
• Follow production procedures and updating internal documentation & tracking.
Under direct supervision, the Records Management Specialist is responsible for but not limited to, assisting heads of departments with record storage and retrieval, and making certain the records are properly inventoried, stored, archived, retrieved, preserved, and handled appropriately for litigation support. Ensure disposal of documents is done in accordance with firm procedures and guidelines. In addition, this role is responsible for preparing documents for scanning, indexing, and assisting in the retrieval of documents during audits both internally and externally.
Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications.