Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Marie Stopes has a vacancy of Deputy Director Finance. Reporting to the Director Finance, this role provides oversight and active support to the stewardship and use of our financial and non-financial assets in the achievement of agreed strategy and long-term financial sustainability.
The role is a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT). The SMT members provide leadership and guidance to their individual teams and raise ideas and concerns arising through implementation to the Country Management Team. SMT members are accountable to their teams and to each other for the delivery of high-quality work according to agreed plans, effective line management of their teams, and clear communication up and down the organization for effective teamwork. S/He will be responsible for supervision of 4 Accountants in the Finance department.
Click HERE to read more.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning
· Professional certification – CPA (K) or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 7 years’ progressive work experience in an INGO in a position of financial management required
· Experience working with ERP system
· Private sector experience is desirable
· Knowledge of donor rules and regulations
· Excellent IT skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to influence and communicate effectively
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th January 2021. The subject of the email should read Deputy Director Finance. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer with zero tolerance to fraud and bribery. The successful candidate must adhere to MSK’s safeguarding policies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.