Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The strategic assistant will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support CEO in all financial and strategic planning activities. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
The successful candidate will be groomed for a senior position in the company within 12 months.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Assist CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial performance and the market
- Coordinate with regional /head offices and industry bodies for reporting activities and general administrative affairs
- Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations
- Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies
- Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other business heads
- Produce regular and ad-hoc research papers / reports on business development and market landscape
- Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
Skills and Experience
- MBA or Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
- Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent Desktop research skill
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 29 January 2021