Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Digiserve Solutions Group is a technology company in East Africa, that focuses on helping companies grow their revenues by improving their sales funnel and customer experience.
We are looking for a motivated full time virtual assistant, to handle our web division Bizsmart Websites.
The individual will be required to perform the tasks indicated below as part of their daily work schedule.
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Handling Ticket support requests on website errors and domain issues with the assistance of the technical associate
- Handle telemarketing
- Invoice clients and follow up with payments via phone call and text message and whatsapp
- Manage a contact list of clients and leads
- Manage social media pages of the company and its products
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and handing support. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom google hangout and CRM suites e.g vtiger.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or background in web hosting and web design, social media or content writing a plus.
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 20th January 2021