Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Digiserve Solutions is a boutique digital inbound marketing agency in Africa, that focuses on helping companies grow their revenues by improving their sales funnel and customer experience.
We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed.
This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.
You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Diploma in Programming/Web development or equivalent working experience.
- Proficient in Elementor Page Builder
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Proficient in Content Optimization,create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
This role requires you to communicate with customers and work with them on project changes; you are thus required to be patient and understanding when dealing with difficult clients.
Experience in telemarketing and customer service will also be an added advantage.
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 20th January 2021