Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on seven pillars under the critical thematic areas of; Food & Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy & Environment, Enterprise Development & Financial Inclusion, Health, and Social Protection. Currently the Group is seeking additional talent in Equity Group Foundation to serve in the role outlined below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit SMEs with financial access as per the project targets.
- On board project beneficiaries to digital platform access markets, financial services and training contents.
- Implement project interventions to ensure that the project beneficiaries can access financial services.
- Train SMEs on Enterprise development and financial services of the Bank and other areas per the training needs assessment.
- Represent Equity Group Foundation in the area of Agriculture / Entrepreneurship Development Programme to other Equity staff and local partners.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports and regularly give feedback to Regional Manager, Branch Manager & Senior Program Manager.
- Strong understanding of provision of financial services to SME is added advantage
- 3-5years experience in implementation of agriculture projects
- Demonstrated Training and facilitation skills with ability to work with diverse business audiences at a group and individual level
- Demonstrate understanding of ICT use in the SMEs
- Practical experience in offering business advisory to micro and small enterprises.
- Practical experience in business management an added advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial services for Agriculture sector in Kenya.
- Hardworking, result oriented with social skills for initiating and managing relationships with project partners and stakeholder.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal
- Flexible to adjust to work schedules and priorities to meet deadlines, multitask assignments and work in a dynamic environment
Closing Date: Jan 12, 2021