Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Years of experience; 8 Years in sales and marketing. 5 years must be in route to market development.
Education; Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or Equivalent.
Reports to; Head of General Trade
Supervises; Regional sales team
Provide leadership to sales representatives and agents with the region.
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Generate profitable revenue.
- Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Sharing of best practices
- Manage fleets.
- Negotiate with Vehicle suppliers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Offer guidance to drivers on the best ways to maximize deliverables, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensure that all drivers understand they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted properly.