Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Respond to customer queries on calls both inbound, outbound and on tasks.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, and provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Ability to work from home independently and be able to do basic troubleshooting of own internet connectivity and tools
- Basic know how on how to connect remotely to online meeting channels using tools such as Teams, Zoom, Skype etc
- High level of discipline and time management
- Pro-active in seeking help from team leader to address any challenges
- Ability to multitask and ensure that key deliverables are not compromised by the work from home environment
Experience/Skills & Competencies/Education Required
Successful candidate must demonstrate a customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. Specific Qualifications includes:
- At least a College Diploma
- At least 1-year in the Customer Service department
- Have access to and ability to use Microsoft tools such as Teams, Excel, Word etc
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills are an added advantage
Apply by 08 January 2021