Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional who has a background in pharmacy and/or pharmaceutical drug sales to lead our growing sales team and navigate the new organizational structure of merging regional sales efforts across both POS and Reorder. This person should already have an understanding of the needs and preferences of our core customers, small pharmacies with high price sensitivity, and the products on our platform. An ideal candidate has experience in sales, operations, marketing, developing and conducting sales training for team growth, and is excited to bring digital innovation into this space. This candidate enjoys a fast-paced working environment, loves working with and interacting with customers, and mentoring other team members to create a vibrant sales culture at Maisha Meds. This candidate is a customer-centric leader who will effectively bring pharmacies onto the Maisha Meds platform and work to tailor the sales experience to best suit our pharmacy partners.
- Develop a digital sales strategy and customer care approach, including strategy and leadership for managing a customer service line, mapping out touch points to ensure customers continue to be engaged with the POS and Reorder systems and providing follow-up advice and training as-needed. Ensure this is done in systematic way such that customers have outstanding experience with Maisha Meds platforms and associated forecasting and trade credit features
- Support in the refining of the systems used to track the POS and Reorder sales processes
- Support streamlining and scalability of digital sales and customer support team onboarding process
- Lead a team in a unified sales and customer support strategy utilizing best in class approaches
- Leadership in digital marketing strategy for both POS and Reorder platform expansion
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in pharmacy, sales, business or other related field
- 3+ years working in enterprise, sales, marketing, or training, experience in medical, pharmacy, or pharmaceutical field preferred
- Leadership experience, drive, and willingness to mentor others on the team
- Humility, empathy, and a sense of humor. We are a small team that cares deeply about our work, and it is essential that we work well together
- You care deeply about what we’re building and how it may change how healthcare is accessed for millions of patients.
- A passion for building world class sales team with a desire to see the business scaled widely
Why you should come work with us
Our company aims to take the best of Silicon Valley, including the technical expertise, rapid iteration, and agile processes, and apply its approach to solving problems that affect millions across sub-Saharan Africa. Maisha Meds can offer an opportunity to drive real, quantifiable change, and lead a growing and passionate sales team. We are dedicated to our work and care deeply about our product’s impact, the clients and patients who use our software, and the company’s success. You’ll join our team to grow a small startup to a company serving tens of millions of people.
Apply by 16 January 2021
Start date is February 1st, and compensation is commensurate with experience.