Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Talent Segment: Business Operations
Career Level: 6
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a Health Services Manager to head our patient support programs. The Health Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful program launches and operations of the disease management and support programs. This candidate will act as a liaison, coordinating daily operations between nurses, doctors and pharma company program managers.
- Ensure all Patient Support Programs (PSPs) are tracked effectively using mPharma resources
- Ensure continuous data integrity
- Collaborate with partner drug safety units and nurses to ensure case transmission verification activities are performed as scheduled.
- Raise or increase awareness, knowledge and understanding of Patient Support Program (PSP) requirements by conducting internal education/training sessions with nurse coaches.
- Oversee or supervise program implementation change using S.O.P. Guidelines and maintain functional excellence.
- Liaise with business/functional units to ensure supply or availability of medication if/when needed
- Lead a team of nurses that provide patient counselling services in our Patient Support Program (PSP) in Kenya.
- Develop, implement and monitor clinical programs in Kenya that add and expand integrated clinical services,
- Design and implement appropriate Health service interventions for program
- Design and implement General Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise and ensure update reports to partners on ongoing programs
- Monitor Patient Support Program (PSP) to identify areas of risk and develop strategy and action plans to ensure compliance.
- Qualified Physician, MBA or Masters in Public Health other related disciplines.
- 5+ years experience in the medical field working with patients and pharma/healthcare companies.
- Knowledge of Clinical Service Best Practices
- This position reports to the Country Head of Mutti
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Apply by 22 January 2021