Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tala was named one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. We are a financial technology company on a mission to make financial services simple, inclusive, and accessible for the doers and dreamers globally. More than 5 million people in emerging markets have borrowed through our smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, education, and other personalized financial services. Headquartered in Santa Monica, we support the needs of our customers in Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India.
At Tala, we are connecting millions of people to the financial services they deserve. We’re a lean team looking for a seasoned Corporate Recruiter. The ideal candidate leads by serving, is highly collaborative, high-energy, results-oriented, has a bias towards action, exceptionally imaginative, adaptable, and truly excited about Tala’s mission! You will help shape our organization by sharing our company’s story, vision, and culture both internally and externally. This position will focus on roles across all of our guilds (Technology, Product, Finance, People, etc) and will cover both Kenya and India markets. In this role, you will support our growth and ensure we hire the best in class! This is a full-cycle recruiting position with heavy emphasis on sourcing/headhunting, prospecting, and closing candidates while keeping a soft pipeline of candidates for possible future needs. You will have the opportunity to shape and elevate the future of Tala by bringing in the most talented people possible. You will also have opportunities to develop your skills and explore new ideas as we deliver on our promise to the business – the right people, in the right role, at the right time.
What you will do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process (posting requisitions, sourcing/qualifying talent, scheduling interviews, closing candidates) for roles in Kenya and India
- Take a consultative approach and be the thought partner with stakeholders throughout each talent search, coach interviewers on best practices, and ensure we are delivering a consistent exceptional candidate experience
- Provide amazing experience to candidates and hiring teams with consistent follow-ups, follow-throughs
- Strategise new methods to find talent and enhance our employer brand by building diverse talent pipelines, market our employee referral bonus program to engage with our existing talent
What you will need:
- Minimum of 3+ years recruiting experience with emphasis on technical recruiting
- Experience working in high-growth startup environment
- Experience with web-based ATS systems
- A master juggler of requisitions
- Manage a full-cycle end-to-end recruitment process effectively
- Solid understanding of progressive sourcing techniques
- Extreme attention to detail and focus on data integrity
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce results independently and under tight deadlines
- Able to adapt as business needs change
- Some staffing agency experience is preferred
Flexi-time to promote a healthy mind body and soul
Health, dental, vision, and insurance
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.