Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for developing much of the creative marketing and sales assets including digital advertising banners, social media graphics, landing pages, one-pagers, whitepapers, slide presentations, video animation.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders in the business, reporting to the Content Manager.
This is a fast-paced, international company so we’ll need you to be incredibly, creative, organised, hard working and flexible.
This role can be based in Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, and Madrid.The candidate should be able to speak English and French both written and verbal flawlessly.How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Develop eye catching creatives for marketing advertising campaigns including social media graphics, case study, reports, email templates and more to generate leads and drive engagement.
- Think creatively to produce new design ideas that appeal to the target audiences.
- Create presentation, Sales deck, one pager for each of our products.
- Support the marketing automation manager with creative content to be distributed with the Marketing automation tool in order to nurture and convert leads.
- Help with video production and create short video clips for product education, advertising campaign, customer user cases, event promotions, and more.
- Ensure all content produced support AZA’s brand identity and is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print.
- Support Social Media manager in creating new concepts and ideas ensuring our platforms are engaging, informative and cement our position as the leading provider of currency trading solutions.
- 6-7 years’ experience in a graphic design role in an agency or B2B business.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficient in WordPress, HTML, and CSS to create emails and basic landing pages.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Ability to tell a story through multiple mediums and a willingness to explore and test new creative approaches.
- Experience with video production and rich media creation.
- Speaks and understand French.
- Experience creating presentations and other sales and marketing collateral for a B2B business.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Ability to translate B2B pain points/objective into creative assets and ads.
We are looking for:
- Creative person with experience in B2B.
- Flexible and highly adaptable.
- Open minded to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Obsessed with current design trends.
- Ability to take feedback and follow instructions.
- Looking to push creative boundaries while ensuring commercial viability.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
A portfolio of work must be submitted with your CV to be considered for this role.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- …… and more!!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.